Flapjacks!


We bought a camera!! Myself, Prinny and Manny (my brother) put money together and got a
Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the images & videos we've taken are just amazing!

Prinny has her fashion blog that she's been posting on

Prinny 😍

 And Manny has been making videos for his personal training business


And of course, I've started a youtube channel!


Its all working out perfectly 😁

Which brings me to today's post. I made flapjacks the other day and got Manny to take a video of the process. And viola! There's now a video to go with the recipe below


I hope you enjoy the video and flapjacks, because they're both amazing. 

I plan on uploading videos every fortnight, on Tuesdays. So don't forget to subscribe to the channel


Ingredients

300g butter (I used stork)
240g soft brown sugar (I used Demerara sugar)
4 tbsp golden syrup
700g oats
1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)

Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 10 x 15 inch baking tray

Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a low heat until melted and combined

Mix in the oats and cinnamon, and then press into the tray. Spend a few minutes pressing the mixture in with the back of a spoon, just to make sure that the mixture sticks really well

Bake for 15-20 minutes and then leave to cool in the tray on a wire cooling rack. I let mine cool a little bit and then cut it into pieces before allowing it to cool completely.

Enjoy! 🙂


Until next week,
Luchi 
Charlotte's Lively Kitchen - #TheFoodCalendarCuddle Fairy

Labels: , , , ,